As the pandemic has changed us in ways we are just comprehending, several living questions are: How can we live our values in a more meaningful way? How do we move from the paradigm of individual spirituality to something that feels more aligned with the story of interbeing? How do we have a relationship with the sacred that allows us to show up in an engaged way – recognizing that we are all in the same storm, but not in the same boat.
Week One: Dismantling New Age Spirituality
- What is New Age spirituality and why does it need dismantling?
- How have our spiritual lives been co-opted by systems of power and separation including capitalism, colonisation, anthropocentrism, patriarchy and hyper-individualism?
Week Two: The Expanded We
- What happens when we move beyond polarity and anthropocentrism into a larger sense of We?
- How do we embrace both the more than human world and those who have different beliefs to us in our understanding of who we are?
Week Three: We Are All Entangled
- How can we shift our understanding of karma from an individual to a collective embodied inquiry and practice?
- How can collective karma actually invite more space for different belief systems and & diversity on the path?
Week Four: Collective Dharma
- How do we deepen our understanding of Dharma from an individual soul focus to a collective inquiry that honours and celebrates both our diversity and interconnectedness and calls for collective liberation and prosperity?
- How can we dismantle our privilege and notions of white saviorism whilst still showing up for issues such as climate breakdown which have less impact where there is more wealth?
Week Five: Engaged Activism
- How can we redefine sacred activism for this moment and embrace the political, ecological and societal challenges within our understanding of and commitment to our spiritual practice?
- What does community organising and activism look like when our sense of self is now so global and technological?
Week Six: Embodying All That We Are
- How do we embody a spirituality of wholeness and innate worth as we live in the complexity of now?
- What is all that we are?
Speaker Sessions: Mondays:
Monday 2nd May – 6th June 2022 (every week)
2.30-4.30pm IST, 7.30-9.30pm BST, 8.30-10.30pm CEST, 2.30-4.30 EDT, 11.30-1.30pm PDT
Embodiment Sessions: Thursdays
Thursday 5th May – 9th June (every week)
9-10.30am IST, 2-3.30pm BST, 3-4.30pm CEST, 9-10.30am EDT, 6-7.30am PDT
Community Salons: Mondays
Monday 9th May – 6th June
1-2pm IST, 6-7pm BST, 7-8pm CEST, 1-2pm EDT, 10-11am PDT
Closing Ceremony: Thursday 9th June
3.30-4.30pm BST, 4.30-5.30pm CEST, 10.30-11.30am EDT, 7.30-8.30am PDT