Welcome ! This page is your central depot for the course. Please familiarize yourself with the information here. A new cohort of the course commenced on June 21, 5:20pm EDT (UTC-4). Enjoy your journey!
- We are moving the course discussion from our Facebook group to our online community, A New and Ancient Story. The cohort for discussion opens on June 21, 2021. Once you are a member, you can find the course discussion forum in course forums on the left menu.
- Access all sessions information and recordings by clicking on the tabs to the left. The program sessions were released in sequence. We strongly suggest doing them in order. The first is an introduction; the rest reach much deeper. The “extra material” is live recordings from the first iteration of the course in 2019.
Letter from Charles
You’ve probably already read the course description and have some idea of what motivates you to commit to this program. If you aren’t sure, here are some of the results that I hope this experience will bring. Some or all may be relevant to you:
- A widening of the channel of giving and receiving
- Practical skills in conducting life in the spirit of gift
- New recognition of your gifts
- Greater expression of your gifts
- Increased alignment of your gifts with their purpose
- A stronger sense of belonging and at-home-ness
- Abatement of fear around giving and receiving
- Understanding of how to serve a cultural transition toward gift
- “Aha!” realizations about money, self, and nature
- Greater abundance, generosity, and gratitude in your life
This course is designed to be something that works on you, with modest time commitment. The only “homework,” so to speak, is the seed questions/mantras that are included within each session module on the left. You could say that the results will come as a gift. All that is required is your presence, your attention, and most importantly your willingness to receive it.
We’ve moved all course discussions onto our online community, A New and Ancient Story. To join the discussion forum, go to the landing page and read the introduction and posting guidelines. Then, if those resonate, apply to join (all serious applicants are accepted). Once you are a member, find the discussion group for this course among the course forums on the left menu.